Are you currently looking for bloggers, and how do I get involved in the Color Box?
- Thank you for your interest in the Color Box! If you would like to get involved with the process of creating or blogging for the Color Box, you can sign up on the collaboration link to the left, or join our Facebook Fan Group for news and updates!
I have allergies, do you smoke or have any pets in your work-space?
- We try our best to keep our collaboration as allergy-free as possible. Our makers warrant that we do not smoke in, near, or around our products or shipping materials. However, some of us do have pets, which includes cats and dogs. Please leave us a note upon checkout if you have allergies so that we can ensure that your package is completely free of anything pet-related.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, we ship outside of the United States. You will receive a customs number when it ships, and you can use it as your tracking number.
How long does it typically take for you to ship?
- Since this is a preorder, it will take up to two weeks to ship. Once the preorder closes, the makers need at least a week to prepare bottles and ship them to BEGL who will be handling shipping out orders. A two week turnaround should allow us to get everything gathered together to send to you!
Is it ok if I sell items I receive to swatch?
- Once you have the item, it's yours to do with it what you want. We do ask, though, that if we send you an item that hasn't been released yet, please refrain from selling it until after the release date. We also ask that you please review the item before you sell it as well. Otherwise, go for it! We understand that not everything works for everyone, so you don't need to let it take up space in your stash.
What should I do if I receive my order and I have a broken bottle?
- Please contact us within 24 hours of receipt of the broken bottle at [email protected] to discuss this issue. We will need a photograph of the broken bottle before we send a replacement or refund. Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide a refund or replacement if we do not receive an email with photograph within 24 hours of receipt of your bottle. Please do not attempt to salvage any part of the polish as there may be microscopic glass shards in the polish from the broken bottle.
Do you accept cancellations and/or refunds?
- Due to the way this collaboration project has been set up, we will not be able to honor cancellations or refunds on boxes.